Prehistoric. Prehistoric.

Super fantastic

This was great. I really liked how easy it was to start to get into it. Had a very nice flow. The graphics in itself, were brilliant, and the animation was nothing short of smooth. I think this might just land itself in the top50 games, and definately within the top100 of all time.

All I have to say is, KUTGW!!

Buzzwerd responds:

Kick ur tit good wanker to you too >:[

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

Hey remember me?

This was a billion times better than your previous work. I can tell that you put a lot of hard work and effort into making this the best. I am actually a bit envious now. Nonetheless, this deserves front page, and all the awards, congrats. Take care man.
Obvious 5/5. :)

BlackDevilX responds:

CONVINCE THAT HATER PHOENIX TAHT! lol yea i remeber you after looking through your reviews. lol thanx

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

You’ve done it again.

Seriously, this game was so fun and addictive. I cant believe how great this game was. The graphics were excellent, the gameplay was the best, the characters were great.
I wouldn’t understand why anyone would not like to play this game, its pretty much perfect.
KUTGW! And of course, I fifened this.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Wow

I really enjoyed that, even though my account isnt worth that much (I think it should be worth more though).

Not sure if you read my post in your topic, but I made a suggestion or two, and it looks as if you have changed some things.

Well this was good and I fifened, KUTGW.

Doodad Drop Doodad Drop

Its not bad

But you should add more levels and more stuff to make it interesting. Also...your killing us with the no sounds. Just add some music, and your score would be much better. KUTGW

My Bio Project My Bio Project

Great gift DAD!

"Thanks Son!" Anyway, this was an excellent movie. The questions were not to hard, but not to easy. The music fit perfectly, and everything was extremely smooth. I enjoyed my prize at the end as well. Anyway, this was a great little quiz KUTGW!

Ball Revamped: Metaphysik Ball Revamped: Metaphysik

Awesome

i beat the game with these stats...which suck but w.e.

125 levels
1317 seconds
662 deaths

Grade: 0%

YEY!!!! O well, at least i beat it. I really enjoyed it. Make another and KUTGW!!!

Letter effects Letter effects

Decent

It was entertaining, ill give you that. But i dont think its something thats reward material. But ill give you a high score. 4/5 for you. KUTGW

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Dammmmnnnnn

You got me playing this for hours, i love it. KUTGW

Krinn responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

What's a 'KUTGW' ?

My Health Project My Health Project

WOW

You bloody basterd, i want that as my health project. How about i give you a cookie, and we call it a deal! Just kidding. This was amazing for a school project. How do you put so much effort into school??? I guess I will never know. Anyway KUTGW!!!!!